Procedure & Forms
The attached reimbursement form should be used when requesting reimbursement from the HSA. Please fill out the top portion and attach all pertinent receipts. Please forward all paperwork to me in one of the following ways:
- Leave it in the MHS HSA box in the Main Office, with the exception of checks/cash for deposit. Please note this is the least preferred method as I don’t get the box very often.
- Mail it or drop it in my mailbox, 4 Devonshire Court, Morristown, NJ 07960
- Email: Receipts can be scanned and sent with the reimbursement form. This is the quickest way to be reimbursed. Please email to: email@example.com (Tobi Goldman, Treasurer). Also email me if you want to make other arrangements or have cash/checks for deposit.
- Reimbursement forms can be found on the MHS HSA website under “HSA Info.”, “Reimbursement Forms”.
All reimbursement requests from committee chairpersons, committee members and any others are to be submitted no later than two (2) weeks after the event has taken place, in order to keep our financial records as current as possible. Each committee/event has a specific budget and we ask that you try to stay within this allotment. If you need to discuss your committee’s budget, please contact me directly.
- Requests for over $500 need to have two signatures, one from the committee chair and one of the Co-Presidents.
- If you are requesting a check in advance, please request that check at least 72 hours prior to the event.
- Reimbursements cannot be funded from the proceeds you have collected for your event. We need to track all incoming monies and all outgoing monies separately.
- If your event receives third party checks (checks from people other than the parents of that child), please keep track of the child/organization you received them from in case the check gets returned and we need to go back to them.
- Your committee is responsible for maintaining records regarding past spending, procedures for grants, vendor information, etc. and should make any requested changes to the following year’s budget by April.
I will do my best to get reimbursements to you quickly. Looking forward to a great year working together.
MHS HSA Treasurer