An Incredible Year for Morristown High School
Congratulations to the Class of 2016 and the entire Morris School District Community. Along with many remarkable academic and co-curricular accomplishments, the senior class is noted for their positive energy and generous spirit. It is a proud legacy.
Thank you administrators, teachers, counselors, parents and students for your continued dedication and passion. I hope everyone has an enjoyable and restful summer.
Superintendent of Schools
If You Missed BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT….
MESSAGE FROM THE CO-PRESIDENTS
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Welcome to the 2016-2017 school year at Morristown High School (MHS).
The mission of the MHS Home and School Association (HSA) is to connect families and school staff as we work together to educate and nurture each and every student at Morristown High School.
Our programming includes:
- Project Graduation,
- Share the Keys driver safety programs,
- Student-run coffeehouses,
- Lunch with the Principal,
- Parent education speakers and programs,
- Student-run senior citizen intergenerational prom, and
- Cultural Arts programming.
Your input and help are needed. Here’s how to volunteer and stay connected:
Be sure to receive the HSA’s weekly e-blasts. Visit here to subscribe to the weekly updates.
- MHS Daily Parent E-blast
Make make sure you receive the daily parent email from the school. To sign up, link here. Do not enter anything in the subject line or in the body of the email. You will receive an email asking you to confirm. Upon confirmation you will be added to the database.
Please donate to the HSA’s tax-exempt Just Write A Check campaign, the HSA’s ONLY fundraiser. The HSA has a fundraising goal of $10,000, which is raised through direct donations. Go to http://mhshsa.com/just-write-a-check/ for more information on the Just Write A Check program.
- Monthly Meetings
The MHS HSA holds monthly meetings featuring parent information, speakers and training programs. Please join us at our first HSA meeting on Thursday, September 29 at 7pm in the MHS Media Center. Our speaker will be Mark Manning, principal of Morristown High School.
Thank you for support of the students and staff of Morristown High School. Together, we can make a difference.
Caroline Godfrey firstname.lastname@example.org
Margaret Monahan email@example.com
The Colonial Closet is in need of the following items:
- Non-perishable food, including microwavable meals, fruit cups, Parmalat, trail mix and nuts, hot chocolate and instant coffee (Café Bustle Instantaneo), canned beans, rice (white or yellow), peanut butter
- Toiletries, most urgently shampoo and conditioner
- NEW underwear for boys and girls in sizes small and medium
- NEW socks (sport and dress) for boys and girls
- Gym shorts for boys in sizes small and medium
- NEW bras for girls (in sizes 32B, 34B and 34C)
- Laundry detergent, any brand, any form – powder, liquid or pods
If you are interested in your student being in the Project Graduation Fashion Show you as a parent need to be involved by sophmore year! Here are the modeling criteria….
Here is a list of links to current sign-up’s. We are grateful for all donations.
- Say “goodbye” to buying things you don’t want or need! Take a break from asking neighbors and relatives to buy from a catalog! The Morristown High School (MHS) Home and School Association (HSA) is pleased to offer the “Just Write A Check” fundraising program. This program gives parents, relatives and friends the opportunity to donate money directly to the MHS HSA, without having to “purchase” anything. 100% of all donations are tax deductible. The “Just Write A Check” program is the ONLY fundraiser of the MHS HSA. To donate click the donate button in the right column of this page!
- September 29
- October 26
- November 30
- January 25
- February 22
- March 22
- April 27
- May 18
HSA meetings start at 7:00 p.m. in the Learning Commons, Morristown High